Highland Lake Inn & Resort has always taken the health and safety of our guests and staff very seriously. More than ever, we are taking extra measures to ensure that we exceed the guidelines of the CDC and industry regulations.
With Safe Stay, the hotel industry is enhancing our already rigorous standards to help create peace of mind for both employees and our guests. These guidelines and protocols will continue to evolve based on changing circumstances and the recommendations of public health authorities, in accordance with local, state and federal law.
As our guest, here are just a few of the measures we are taking to ensure a safe place to stay:
- Per North Carolina mandate, all guests and employees must wear masks in common areas when social distancing is not possible.
- Employees are required to wash their hands frequently and maintain 6 feet of separation with guests.
- Temperature testing of employees and vendors.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the property.
- Increasing contactless check-in, including a protective shield at the front desk.
- We will limit the number of guests in the front desk area.
- All surfaces and items will be sanitized between each guest interactions at the front desk.
- We have reduced the number of touch points required to check-in.
- Complete and thorough sanitation of rooms between guests. We have adjusted our check-in and check-out times to allow for enhanced cleaning procedures.
- Social distancing for guests not traveling together in all communal and meeting spaces.
- Limited maid service to keep your room safe.
To learn about the safety measures we are taking at our restaurant, visit their page here.