Fresh Local Ingredients. Inspired World Cuisine.
Health & Safety
As a restaurant, we have a longstanding commitment to cleanliness and safety for our guests and employees. More than ever, we are taking extra measures to ensure that we exceed the guidelines of the CDC and industry regulations. We have enhanced our already meticulous standards and will carefully follow all recommendations of public health authorities, in accordance with local, state and federal law.
As our guest, here are just a few of the precautions we have put in place:
- Employees are required to maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet when interacting with any guest.
- Rearranging kitchen production tables to ensure at least 6ft of separation for cooks during production.
- Separating stations on kitchen line to ensure social distancing during hours of operation.
- All employees are required to wear masks and gloves when preparing food or serving guests.
- Temperature testing of employees and vendors. Drop off stations for vendors to limit access to building.
- Sanitation stations at all entrances.
- Complete hourly/daily logs of sanitation procedures.
- Offering contact-free delivery services.
- Eliminating our breakfast buffet. In-house guests are provided a healthy grab-and-go breakfast.
If you will be dining with us, here are the current precautions and restrictions that have been implemented:
- Limited indoor seating at 50% capacity with seating a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Parties must not exceed 5 people per table.
- Bar counter service is closed, no seating or standing at bar area.
- Disposable paper menus that discarded after use.
- Single person utilization of restrooms.
- Paper masks available for guests who request one.
- Installed plexiglass shields between guests and staff in high-traffic areas.
- Reduced the number of touch points including doors, bathrooms, dispensers, disposable menus, etc.
- Created a traffic flow through the restaurant to ensure social distancing protocols.
- Reduction on the amount of guests in the restaurant per hour of service.
- Hand sanitizer for every table in the dining room.
- One server per dining room.
- Utilizing table cloths on dining tables that will be removed and replaced after each guests departure.