On a sunny summer day, our resort-style pool offers a great way to spend the day. Relax on the sun deck or take a dip to beat the heat.
Monday | 12pm – 9pm
Tuesday - Sunday | 9:30am – 9:00pm
Health & Safety Precautions
Due to the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, these additional measures have been implemented for the safety of our guests:
Limited capacity to 50% in the pool area
Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes available for pool guests
Spacing of the pool furniture to ensure safe social distancing
Enhanced cleaning procedures/sanitation protocols
All employees are temperature tested before working
- For your safety, please do not wear face masks in pool
- Please limit 1 person in the bathroom at a time
- Please practice social distancing. Social distancing is 6 feet of separation from others.
- There is no lifeguard on duty. Pool members swim at their own risk.
- Our pool has a large shallow area for children; however they must be supervised at all times.
- Behavior must be appropriate, i.e. no drinking, foul language, or any other conduct that would disturb guests or members.
- For your safety, no glass containers at the pool.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the grounds at any time.
- We ask that you please do not park in front of the cottages near the pool. Please park in the designated pool parking lot.
- Please bring your own towels as they are not provided by Highland Lake Inn & Resort.