4th of July Concert & Fireworks
The Hendersonville Visitor Center and Henderson County Parks and Recreation are teaming up to offer a family-friendly 4th of July Celebration. The evening’s activities will include inflatables, kids games and activities, food trucks, and 2 stages featuring live music, with the evening being capped-off with the annual fireworks display.
- 5pm – The Lonesome Road Band performs at the Historic Courthouse
- 7pm – BSE Rox performs at the Visitor Center
- 7pm – Supper Break performs at the Historic Courthouse
- 7pm – Main Street will be closed to car traffic from 2nd Avenue south to Caswell Street. There will be food trucks, games, face painting, inflatables, a craft corner, giveaways and more.
- Between 9:15 & 9:30pm – A festive Independence Day fireworks display will take place between 9:15 & 9:30 pm. You are encouraged to find a spot to see the display by 9pm. The launch site is off of South Grove Street, which will ensure prime viewing of the display from South Main Street and the Music on Main concert area as well as many other vantage points on the south side of town near the intersection of Hwy. 225 South and Hwy. 176. A large balloon will be launched the morning of the 4th to signify the visibility of the fireworks show, if you can see the “Big Balloon,” you can see the fireworks from your location.
At either concert location, you are encouraged to bring a chair and sit back, relax and enjoy the music, followed by the fireworks display. Alcoholic beverages, backpacks and coolers are prohibited. Admission is free.
This Concert Series is sponsored by Burger King, Kathy Watkins of Preferred Realty, Firehouse Subs, Blue Ridge Hospitality and Mast General.